Use this form to register for an Owatonna Public Library card.
Parents/guardians can fill out an application in Children's Services. Adults age 18+ can bring in their photo I.D. and apply in Adult Services. If the address is not up-to-date on your photo I.D., please bring in something to verify your local address (utility bill, checkbook, etc.).
What You Can Do With Your Library Card
- Check out books, DVDs, CDs, and other library materials
- Check out eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Download and stream music
- Download digital magazines
- Search research databases from your home, office or school
- Request delivery of a book from another library
- Use a library computer
- Check your library account in the Library Catalog