Access the Internet
All Internet computers also have Microsoft Office 2010 including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, and more.
Adult Services & Teens
Walk up to a computer and type in your library card number and Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. If all the computers are in use, sign up at the reservation computer near the Information Desk.
Bring your library card to the Children's Services desk and check out a computer. Your time is limited to 30 minutes when other kids are waiting.
Adult Computers, Ages 18+
- Located in Adult Services
- 17 PCs
Teen Computers, Ages 14 - 17
- Located in the Teen Room and at the AS Check-Out desk
- 1 PC (also has Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere software)
- 6 Microsoft Surface tablets (in-library use)
- 2 netbooks (in-library use)
Children's Computers, Ages 13 and Under
- Located in Children's Services
- 11 PCs
- 11 iPads (in-library use)
Wireless Internet Access
Free public Wi-Fi hot spot; no password needed. Internet access is available anywhere in the library for your laptops, notebooks, and other wireless devices. No wireless printing available.