- How do I find a good book?
We have online resources to help you find a good book. Or stop by and speak with one of our professional librarians, who would be happy to recommend some good reads!
- How do I find a specific item (book, DVD, or CD)?
Start by searching the library catalog for materials by Keyword, Title, Subject, or Author. Once you find an item that interests you, look to see if it is checked-out or available at our library.
- Item is Unavailable: The item can be held for you when it is returned or if not in our collection requested from another library. Simply select (Request Item) to begin the requesting process. You may need to login so have your Library Card ready. The Personal Identification Number (PIN) is usually the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Item is Available: Write down its call number and go to the corresponding labeled shelf to find it. All items are grouped into a section, such as Fiction, Non-Fiction, Magazines, Juvenile, etc. If you are new to our Library take a look at the library map or ask a librarian at the service desk for help in finding the section.
- Where are your DVDs, CDs, and audiobooks?
DVD, CD, and audiobook collections are located on both first floor Children's Services and second floor Adult Services. Check out our New at Your Library page for lists of DVD titles added each month.
- Where is your Fiction located?
You can browse the latest Paperbacks, Mysteries, and Christian Fiction in the reading room. The rest of the collection is located in adult services.
- Where are your research materials?
Browse the research databases, web resources, and online magazines and newspapers the library has in the Databases and Downloads section. Collections of print Reference resources are also available in both first floor children's services and second floor adult services. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, ask a librarian.