The Library Board does all things necessary for the efficient operation and management of a public library facility in the City of Owatonna to the extent that may be permitted by statute; empowered to accept and receive all donations and contributions for public library purposes.
Library Board meets the third Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Trudy Severson, President
- Karen Malin, Vice President
- Christy Tryhus, Secretary
- Meredith Erickson, Member
- Julianna Skluzacek, Member