Does my project require a permit?

All Single Family Residential Construction and Any Project Disturbing 5,000 square feet or more, within the City of Owatonna are required under the Stormwater Management Ordinance to obtain a Grading / Erosion and Sediment Control (ESC) Permit from the Engineering Department.

Please visit the Construction page for further information as well as access to applications and fees.

Show All Answers

1. Does my project require a permit?
2. What is Low Impact Development?
3. What are Low Impact Development Practices?
4. How does Low Impact Development affect Owatonna?