Show All Answers

1. When do I need a Grading/ESC Permit?
2. How do I report pollution, illicit discharge, or illegal dumping?
3. How do I report an obstruction or issue with a stormwater treatment practice (pond, basin, rain garden, etc.), stormwater drain or catch basin, or ditch?
4. Why is the sanitary and storm sewer utility fee necessary?