- Do I need a permit to work in the Right-of-Way?
- Do I need a permit to construct a sidewalk, curb and gutter, driveway, or perform a curb cut?
- What number do I call to get underground utilities located?
- How do I find my property irons?
- How does the City choose which roads receive maintenance?
- How does the City determine special assessments?
- Do I need a permit to perform land disturbing activities (grading, excavation, fillings, grubbing, etc.)?
- How do I report a pothole?
- How do I report a street light issue?
- Can I rake my leaves, grass clippings, or other yard waste in the street for the City to pick-up?
- Can I deposit or store a dumpster in the street?
- Can I store landscape materials in the street?
- When will the snowplow arrive?
- How do I report mailbox damage?
- Who do I contact to request a temporary street closure?
- Can I plant a tree in the Right-of-Way and which trees are permitted to be planted in the boulevard?
- Who do I contact with concerns about the City trimming boulevard trees?
- Who do I contact about trees in overhead power lines?
- Are there restrictions about cutting down trees on my own property?
- How do I prevent my tree from being infested with Emerald Ash Borer (EAB)?
- What should I do if I see EAB?
- Does the City still enforce removal of Dutch Elm Disease?
- When do I need a Grading/ESC Permit?
- How do I report pollution, illicit discharge, or illegal dumping?
- How do I report an obstruction or issue with a stormwater treatment practice (pond, basin, rain garden, etc.), stormwater drain or catch basin, or ditch?
- Why is the sanitary and storm sewer utility fee necessary?