Current Projects Status
- 2021 Project Location Map
- To sign up for notifications relating specifically to the 2021 Bridge Street or Truman Avenue Project, visit Notify Me.
- Weekly Updates are available on the City Engineer's Blog.
- Washington County Roundabout U is a website created to provide guidance and information on a variety of topics related to the use and design of roundabouts. It also offers instructions for drivers, pedestrians, and cyclists.
- Roundabout Resource: The Local Road Research Board publishes a wide range of transportation-related educational materials. The roundabout videos found on their website may be useful for those with questions regarding the use and reasoning for these traffic control measures.
- The City of Owatonna lines clay sanitary sewer lines to improve the carrying capacity and reduce inflow and infiltration. Approximately 11,420 feet are planned for lining in 2021.
- This project has been completed for the year. Please contact our office if you experience any issues related to the project.
- The City of Owatonna annually crack seals roadways in advance of sealcoating. Approximately 4.99 miles are planned for crack sealing and sealcoating in 2021.
- The project has been awarded. A start date has yet to be determined
- Map of Crack Seal & Seal Coating Locations
- Overlay Project
- 13 street sections are planned for overlay during the 2021 construction season
- The project has been awarded. A start date has yet to be determined.
- Map of Overlay Locations
County Road 45 (State Ave) & County Road 34 (26th Street) Roundabout
Steele County Projects:
- News Releases related to Steele County Projects can be found here.